How to get all the Safari Books Online, a step by step guide.
- Go to a branch of the Brisbane City Council library system. Bring photo ID and proof of address. Drivers license is recommended.
- Go to the information desk. Request Library Membership. Provide all details requested. Receieve Library Card and PIN.
- Thank Library staffperson. Leave the library and go home.
- Use your web browser, and summon http://www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/libcatalogue
- Log into this website using your barcode number from your Library card, and the PIN you received in step 2.
- Click on Authorised Databases
- Click on Safari Books Online
Yay For Brisbane! I love this city.